Water, Drainage & Wastewater Rotorua
Water, Drainage and Wastewater (a.k.a "3 Waters experience) are essential to every aspect of modern living.
With over 45 years of local experience, our certified and licensed drain layers can provide high quality water, drainage and wastewater services, and take care of all of your reticulated 3 Waters needs, for customers in Rotorua and the wider Bay of Plenty.
Drain laying is a skill-intensive job that can only be performed by certified and licensed professionals. As qualified drain layers, we are able to offer both suburban and rural customers, a multitude of water, drainage and wastewater solutions.
Having completed many 3 Waters related projects over the years, we have accumulated a vast amount of knowledge and experience, and have the right equipment to ensure that we are able to meet all of your needs to a high standard.
We are able to undertake both large and small jobs with ease - using our knowledge and expertise to design the most functional drainage systems for your property, and offer expert guidance along the way.
Our water, drainage and wastewater contracting services include:
- Water mains, pumpstations, reservoirs and Council water connections
- Municipal, Residential, Industrial, Commercial wastewater gravity and rising mains, pump stations including schools, businesses, council toilet blocks, prisons and more
- Residential & commercial wastewater treatment systems including low pressure grinder pumps & chambers
- Septic tanks, step tanks & biolytic systems
- Macerator pumps
- Hydro-excavation (Hydrovac) & services location
- Water tank installations
- Constructing, altering, repairing and extending drains
- Deep drainage systems and excavation
- Well pointing
- Pipelines of all diameters
Want to make the most of a professional, expert, and reliable service, without the fuss?
Get in touch with us today!