Earthworks Contracting Rotorua
Whether you’ve got a large commercial earthmoving project, or a small-scale residential job, our team of experienced professionals can provide high-quality earthworks contracting services and help you meet all of your earthworks needs.
Having completed earthwork projects for schools, sports stadiums, parking lots, businesses, housing developments, airports, and rail yards, we understand more than anyone the attention to detail, skill, and thorough planning that is required to effectively and efficiently complete such jobs.
With extensive experience behind us, plus a team of fully qualified operators who understand the local terrain, as well as a modern fleet of specialised equipment designed to tackle a range of jobs, we are equipped to handle all of your earthwork and earthmoving needs.
Our earthworks contracting services include:
- Tree and boulder removal
- Concrete demolition and removal
- House demolition and removal
- Shed demolition and removal
- Small building demolition and removal
- Site clearance for new builds
- Preparation for new driveways
- Reshaping and flattening sections
- Preparation for driveways i.e. concrete pouring
- Land contouring, bulldozing and backfilling
- Dames, reservoirs, detention ponds
- Environmental management & controls
- Cartage – sand, metal, soft rock
- Farm races and maintenance
- Stock underpasses, culverts & bridges
- Construction of horse arenas and sand supply
- Hydro-excavation (Hydrovac) & services location
- Quarrying rock and sand dig outs
- Track maintenance, water tables, and culverts
Would you like to make the most of our strong track record across earthworks, depth of knowledge, and ability to solve issues and achieve results cost-effectively?
Get in touch today!